What are Temporary & Interim Solutions & When to use them?
What are Temporary & Interim solutions exactly?
Temporary and Interim solutions are limited time contracts created to bridge a gap or fill a more or less urgent need in an organization. We, at Michael Page, focus on recruiting specialized profiles for temporary missions as well as highly skilled professionals for interim management opportunities. Typically, interim positions are filled for a period of one month to one year, allowing your company to find an appropriate durable solution.
When and why your organization might need temporary workers?
We provide temporary and contract hiring solutions to help overcome challenges every organization faces in today’s market:
- Hiring Freeze
- Leave of absence of an employee: Maternity, Long Term Sick Leave, Sabbatical
- Peak in activity
- Project Management
- System implementation
- Transition / Change Management
- Skill shortage
- Urgent need of additional staff
- Unforeseeable future/uncertain times
Regardless of your reasons for needing a temporary recruitment solution, our consultants are familiar with the typical demands interim managers must meet, even when you have very specific requirements. Consequently, we bear in mind that time is of the essence and your Recruitment Consultant can provide you with a list of qualified candidates within a few hours. Depending on your needs, the candidate you select can start the very next day, a week later, or whenever best suits your needs.
What are the advantages of using our temporary & interim solutions
Temporary solutions helps you save time while remaining cost efficient:
- Reactivity: Candidates are available immediately and processes are shorter than with a permanent contract
- Cost Efficiency: Temp employees are not considered a fixed cost for the organization
- External Expertise: Highly specialized Temp employees are able to integrate easily to the mission and bring an outsider perspective which often adds value to the organization
Temporary solutions also optimize your human resources management
- Simplification: We manage payroll and contract of the employee
- Support: We ensure on-boarding, follow-up and off boarding of the temp employee throughout their mission
- Flexibility: We provide tailor made solutions so the contract fits the need of the mission and organization
Why Choose Michael Page
Our Experience & Expertise
We have more than 20 years of experience in temporary recruitment in Switzerland in over 12 disciplines. Our dedicated temporary and interim recruitment teams can support you in the following sectors:
Our Commitment dedicated to your satisfaction
In order to better answer your need, our strategy revolves around 5 key commitments:
Our clients and candidates trust us and customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do at Michael Page Switzerland
How we work
For more info on our recruitment processes click here