Au sein de l'Office des Autorisations de construire de la Ville de Morges, vous êtes en charge de coordonner les dossiers et les informations relatives entre les prestataires et la population.
Poste temporaire, mission de 3 mois min. Taux d'activité flexible selon vos exigences et disponibilités (de 80% à 100%)
- Poste temporaire au sein de la Ville de Morges, mission de 3 mois min.
- Taux d'activité flexible selon vos exigences et disponibilités (de 80% à 100%)
Nous recherchons un ou une Assistant-e de projet pour effectuer un remplacement de congé maternité au près de notre client. Vous viendrez prêter main forte aux Chefs de Projet de l'équipe et parties prenantes de l'organisation.
L'esprit d'équipe est clé pour pouvoir accéder à ce joli poste de 6 mois.
- Gestion quotidienne et au suivi des opérations administratives de la fondation
- Participation à un projet humain avec un rayonnement régional
Nous sommes à la recherche d'un(e) Responsable et Chef de Projet Philanthropie. Poste fixe à 80% ou à 100%.
- Domaine de la philanthropie
- Gestion de projets et management d'équipe
We are looking for a Governance Coordinator to support the governance activities and the meetings of the Board and its Standing Committees of our client. You must be immediately available and speak perfectly English.
- Engagement and coordination support to Board
- Operational and information management support
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join a technical business unit of a not for profit organisation.
Your role will mainly focus around : business support and coordination, and monitoring and reporting.
This is a one year role starting ASAP.
- Provide key support to the business head and his reports
- Mainstream best solutions, learning and best practices
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Data Analyst to support public health programs. This is a remote position with no travel required. This position will begin immediately.
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills and exp in public health
- 4 month contract starting asap
We are looking on behalf of a top organisation for a highly experienced Board EA to join their team in a newly created role! This firm have an extremely low turnover which is testament to their culture - they are a very down to earth, welcoming and have a great atmosphere.
Your level of English must be Excellent, and we are preferably looking for someone with intermediate French or more.
- Full throttle role in a top environment - Excellent English - French a plus
- We start with a 6 month mission beginning of August
Reporting to PIOB Secretary General: Help design and implement new nominations processes to select and appoint members to the International Audit and Assurance Standards Setting Board (IAASB) and International Ethics Standards Setting Board for Accountants (IESBA).
- Global independent oversight body
- International and multicultural senior role
Our client who is based in Geneva is currently looking for an Admin Assistant to join their team due to a significant increase in workload. This role will be supporting the Directors of a department and so they need someone who has previously worked at this level.
- The chance to work for a well known organisation
- High level business acumen and prior admin experience
We are looking for a Reporting Officer to support the development of a Fundraising department of an humanitarian organisation. The position is for 6 months starting in the coming weeks.
Experience in donors relations and producing narrative reports is key for this opportunity.
- 6 month temporary mission starting ASAP
- Produce various documents expected in the course of contract negotiations
We are looking to recruit for one of our client a Programme Officer (seniority is still to be defined) for a 6 month temporary mandate.
We absolutely need someone with geopolitical awareness, international policy acumen, risk and programme management skills as well as negotation skills.
- Opportunity to work with truly inspirational partners from all over the world
- Grant management delivery (date, risk and programme assets)
We are looking for a bilingual (French and English) Events Coordinator.
The role is a full time/ temporary position and the successful candidate will need to lead on delivery between June and December. However, if the applicant is interested in a longer-term position with the organisation, this can be considered.
You will work with different high level stakeholders - knowledge of international organisation will be highly considered.
- Extraordinary working environment and international mindset culture
- Immediate temp opportunity with non-profit organisation in Geneva
We are looking for a Documentation and Web Assistant for a temporary mission starting in June for 6 weeks.
- Researching and compiling a list of documents - 6 weeks from June 1st
- Helping categorize documents according to intrusctions
We are looking for a Junior Project Officer/Manager with strong analytical and coordination skills to support the assessment of a new programme for one of our client. This is a part time position at 80% for 6 months - starting end of May.
- Participate to the Assessment of a new performance programme
- Complete and manage a complete documentation process - Evaluation
We are looking for an International Organisation liaison Office. You will be responsible for supporting the Executive Director of a great organisation in developing and managing relationships with International Organizations.
- Temporary contract for a year in a fanstastic organisation
- Travels in Europe will be required - Exposure to International relations