En tant que Manufacturing engineer h/f, vous participerez au déploiement d'une nouvelle ligne de production (tech transfer/Qualification & Validation/Ramp-up) au sein de l'usine.
- International company - Biopharmaceutical technologies
- Manufacturing - Commisionning - Qualification & Validation - Ramp-up
Vous serez intégré au département Méthodes, et au coeur de la fabrication, vous prendrez la responsabilité de l'industrialisation des nouveaux produits. Vous serez également un élément fort dans la stratégie et la mise en place d'outils d'amélioration de la production.
- Stratégie et application en Production
- Contrat permanent - Région VAUD
Vous serez le représentant de la société en Suisse romande. Vous conseillez, soutenez, gérez et coordonnez les projets des clients existants et êtes également responsable de l'acquisition de nouveaux clients
- Vous parlez français (C2) et allemand (C1) au minimum
- Expérience technique en vente de biens d'équipement
Dans le cadre de son activité, notre client recherche un(e) Développeur(se) Logiciel Industriel, qui se concentrera sur deux axes de développement IT majeurs : La solution de vision industrielle ainsi que la solution de supervision d'atelier.
- Vous avez une XP sur logiciel de traitement d'images et/ou vision numérique
- Vous maitrisez le langage C++ ainsi que la bibliothèque MIL (Matrox)
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of the Business Data & MDM team, working on solutions to provide best is class data. You will work in close collaboration primarily with Supply Chain and Logistics Teams on a wide-ranging scope of projects. You will also interact with the Technology team of the Group.
- Luxury environment
- International company
Our client, a leading international player in the consumer goods industry with modern offices in the Zurich area, is looking for a Quality Engineer (m/f/d) as permanent role.
- Internationally operating company
- Innovative Environment
Do you have a technical background as well as a good experience in automation/electrical engineering and wish to join a major player within a dynamic industry?
- Leading company in the agro-chemical sector
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years required
You will be responsible to support 24x7 operations of our production Azure cloud environments by working within a multi-skilled Ops team to ensure platform availability and underlying resources are correctly configured and maintained throughout their lifecycle
- Management of Cloud infrastructure
- DevOps environment
you understand the constraints and opportunities presented by cloud computing technologies and how they can be leveraged to improve on operational delivery and customer solutions. Solid technical fundamentals and a fine understanding of elastic and on-demand cloud service consumption and purchase models allow you to manage complex cloud infrastructures while keeping an eye on costs.
- Optimize complex cloud infrastructures
- Management Azure Environment
Our client, a leading national player in the consumer goods industry with modern offices in the Zurich area, is looking for a QA Engineer - GMP (m/f/d) to start immediately in a temporary assignment for the next 12 months.
Depending on the selected candidate's performance and motivation, the possibility of being taken over permanently is given.
- Dynamic and analytical profile
- Temporary assignment for the next 12 months - Start immediately
Increase the quality by building an appropriate automation framework and tests
Ensuring the highest quality standards and product integrity for a solution
- International start-up environment
- Ensuring the highest quality standards and product integrity for a solution
As a HelpDesk Engineer, you provide to our colleagues an IT environment that allows them to operate in an efficient manner. Your expertise will help deploy hardware and software to users, support their usage, and manage the cost.
- Expert knowledge of Windows OS
- Knowledge of network infrastructure
The Security Engineer is responsible for ensuring that follows best IT security practices, works with external providers to implement state of the art security tools, applies strong security configurations, documents security practices and plans, and improves general security awareness. We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT security, is an innovative and creative problem solver, and enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative team.
- Operation and governance securities
- Project management of security
As a part of innovative & dynamic company, you do many technical tasks & mission linked with the R&D Departement need. You work as team player on the mechanical & electronical design, purchasing, process and the safety of the workshop.
- Start-up Environment - Varied and transversal function - Innovative company
- Young & Entrepreneurship mindset - Permanent contract
The Data Center Network Engineer will be responsible for desiging, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting the data center network and security Infrastructure
- IT Environment
- Network and project
Installation tools allowing customers to design, configure and maintain systems composed of driven vehicles.
Implement calibration and mappingalgorithms
- Modern and relaxed corporate culture
- Fully committed, motivated and aligned team
As Network Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining, protecting and improving the value that Network services provide in line with the overall Technology strategy.
- Management of external partners
- Network and project management
The Security Engineer will be a member of the IS department and will work closely with Information Security Committee (ISC) to implement and participate in the development of IS Security Program. The Security Engineer will deploy and maintain technical tools to meet security requirements and ensure that security configurations are maintained.
- Deploy/Maintain Information Security systems
- Participate in all aspect of cybersecurity program to ensure the confidentiality
Software development at the interface between the specialized department and the IT department at customers from various sectors of activity.
- Work in a challenging technical environment with high standards of quality
- Innovation-oriented company with an international dimension
The role concists in a Java oriented software developer position based in Geneva, for one of the leading software editor in Switzerland.
- You have a solid Java coding experience
- You are able to produce state-of-the-art clean code