We are currently looking for one of our client specialized in commodities, leading on its market, a Middle Office/Hedging specialist.
- Position with a global scope and strong hedging exposure
- Growing company
This is a permanent full time opportunity to join an existing team. As an Operator, you will be responsible for all aspects of physical transactions.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in commodity Operations/Trade Execution
- You're keen to work in a growing company
We are currently looking for a Senior Credit Analyst with experience in commodities or banking.
- International Company
- Growing environment
The Risk and Middle Officer will work within the Middle Office and Risk team in a Crude and Products trading environment. Core duties will be to provide Trading desk and other stakeholders with a comprehensive and independent overview of the activity of the desk.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a Risk/Middle Office function
- You have gained exposure to Crude and Refined Products
The Back Office and Process Analyst will work within the Risk, Middle Office and Back Office team in a Crude and Products trading environment. Core duties will be to reconcile all physical and paper trading activities across the business. Also, the Back Office and Process Analyst will need to identify and improve processes across the department, focusing on increasing data accuracy through automation, developing and building analytical tools.
- You have 2+ years of exp. in a back-office role on refined products & crude
- You are familair with VBA, SQL and/or Python
We are currently looking for our client, a commodity trading firm based in Geneva, a Trader Manager.
- International and growing company
- Both trading and leadership skills proven
We are currently looking for an experienced Market Analyst Trading in the Oil and Gas industry.
- International company - fast growing environment
- Job creation and potential evolution
We are currently looking for an experienced KYC / Credit Analyst in the commodities.
- International company renowned in its sector
- Growing phase and potential evolution
We are looking for a trading analyst that has had 2-5 years' experience in North American Natural Gas and Power markets. Trading experience not a necessity, however, you must have North American Natural Gas and Power market experience and had some exposure to trading desks.
- You must be available to travel for 8-10 weeks per annum.
- Start-up environment
- Position with exposure and ability to grow
We are currently looking for one of our client, a Risk Analyst with proven 5 years of experience in the Commodity Trading industry.
- International company
- Ability to lean and help develop a Risk platform internally for EU activities
This role is within the Trade Finance department and will report into the Head of Trade Finance. The Senior Trade Finance Officer will handle all financing aspects of strategic flows while safeguarding the company's interests. She/he will be expected to share knowledge and support the training of less experienced colleagues, and to support the Haed of Trade Finance with management reportings.
- You have experience in Trade Finance in a bank and in a trading company
- You have strong knowledge in banking line structures and requirements
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst who will primarily focus on liquidity management and reporting across all products traded by the company.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Commodity Finance / Treasury
- You are keen to pursue your career in Treasury in Commodities