Recruitment - Engineering & Manufacturing
For decades Michael Page has been a worldwide leader in engineering recruitment. We have recruitment experts with specialised knowledge in the various branches of the engineering industry, be it electrical, mechanical, civil or chemical engineering. We at Michael Page have long-established relationships with leading businesses in these sectors not only on a national level but also all around the globe, making us extremely capable of finding the right person for the job. Here are just a few examples of the engineering sectors our recruitment specialists can assist you in:
- Research and development: project management F&E, ingenieur F&E, automation
- Production / maintenance: Production technology and maintenance, production management, product engineer, maintenance management, maintenance technology
- Quality / health and security: head of quality control, quality control management, quality assurance, hygiene, environmental safety, environment
- Support / applications: commissioning technology, application technology, commissioning
- Head of department: site management, factory directorate, divisional management, production management EMEA
We are completely invested in helping job-seekers find their ideal position as well as companies to find the best employee possible. When you partner with Michael Page, you are taking advantage of our vast international database. We have more than 150 offices in over 30 countries. On top of that, most of our engineering consultants have worked in engineering and manufacturing, making them even more informed and able to match candidates with job openings in the field. No matter how specialised the job, we at Michael Page will find the right person for it.
Michael Page Engineering is extremely proud that more than 90% of our current business stems from referrals and satisfied repeat customers. Our committment to our customers' satisfaction is the key to our success. Whether you are searching for your dream job or on the hunt for suitable candidates, our consultants have the tools to ensure your success. Our experts only use innovative methods that have proven effective, such as the professional use of social media. Furthermore they can take care of drafting a job description, posting your job advertisement on various sites and in print, setting up interviews, and have a multitude of helpful advice and tips on integrating new employees for our clients. Our conusltants also offer assistance in sending out your CV and interview preparation for job-seekers, and negotiating your contracts.