PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential.
We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
We use a wide range of innovative, world leading technology to help our consultants successfully engage with and nurture relationships with their clients, candidates and colleagues.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue through effective relationships. Our technology helps them develop those relationships every step of the way.
Anthony Caffon, “I just placed a 60 year old unemployed candidate... we change people's lives, one of the reasons why I love this job!”
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
A typical week
- Plan business development calls for the week
- Face-to-Face client meeting
- Client pitch
- Client advertising solution meeting
- Present candidate shortlist to client
- Candidate interviews
- Provide feedback to candidates post-interview
- Follow up with client and get testimonial
- Candidate attraction through social media
- Update candidate database
- CV screening
- Brief candidates pre-interview
- Negotiate terms with client
- One-on-one with manager
- Client lunch
- Breakfast meeting
- Follow up with candidates on current processess
- Plan the upcoming week and schedule meetings
- Team social event