Recruitment - Sales & Marketing
Michael Page Sales & Marketing consultants are highly competent individuals. One of the advantages of working with our consultants is that they have themselves worked in the sales and marketing sector. This means that they know the ins and outs of the business. They have contacts at many companies who can give them valuable insight into the sector in general. What's more, Michael Page has worked in the recruiting sector for nearly 40 years. Our many success stories are proof of our ability to bring together qualified candidates with a wide variety of companies. Michael Page Sales & Marketing consultants can make excellent use of our global network with 150 offices in 35 countries. We are sure to find suitable candidates for even the most demanding job profile requirements. The following areas are couvered by our specialists:
- Strategic marketing: marketing management, e commerce
- Market research: market research management,
- Product marketing: group marketing, brand management, product management
- Client marketing: direct marketing, client relations, direct mail manager
- Trade marketing: trade marketing management, merchandising management, category management
- Public relations and events: event management, public relations management
- Digital: social media management, e commerce, web analytics / SEO, web marketing management, mobile marketing management
- Communications: external communications management, internal communications management
- Advertising: Advertising Director, Sales Manager, Media Buyer, Web Communications Manager
- Commercial management: sales / branch management, commercial, export, store management, development management, profit centre management
- Sales team: national key accounts, international key accounts, commercial engineer, client director, export Management
- Sales office: operations management, call centre Management, after sales management, retail, client services Management
As a candidate, our consultants can help with preparation of your CV and cover letter. They will give you useful tips on how to successfully convince your future employer that you are the right candidate. As a company, our consultants will help you write a suitable job description tailored to attract the attention of only the highest qualified candidates. With Michael Page by your side, you are sure to take the next step toward your career goals or your company's success in no time at all.
With four decades of experience in the recruiting industry, Michael Page has what it takes to guarantee success-as countless companies and candidates can attest to. We make use of common methods as well as innovative approaches such as social media and online forums and other less conventional channels. This two-pronged approach facilitates our ability to get our job done so that you spend less time and effort on recruiting without sacrificing on the quality of your candidates and ultimately your new employee.
Why Michael Page?
A team of specialised consultants, built throughout more than 40 years of market experience
Comprehensive, international and constantly updated CV-Database
Personalised assistance throughout all the recruiting process.