Michael Page Banking & Financial Services is dedicated to the placement of highly qualified executives in a variety of roles within this sector. Whether you are looking for a job or searching for a top candidate to fill a vacant position, our consultants will put their expertise to work for you to ensure the best possible match with a qualified individual or a company with matching professional goals. Michael Page Banking & Finance Services covers the following areas, amongst others:
- Asset management / investment: private banking, investment consulting, product management, portfolio management, strategy, analysis, trading, sales
- Operations: back office, back office management, middle office operations, middle office management
- Credit / comercial banking: sales manager, credit, credit analysis, credit consultancy
- Risk / controlling: market risk, credit risk, operational risk, intern controlling
- Legal / compliance: compliance officer, banking and finance lawyer, AML, KYC-Analysis
- Finances / tax accounting: bookkeeping, controlling, financial management, trust accounting, tax
- Retail banking: banking advisory, private client advisory, corporate customer support, credit counseling
Given their personal experience in the sector of banking and finance, our consultants are ideally placed and informed to make it easier for you to find a job or a suitable candidate. What's more, our networks in Switzerland make us your ideal partner. Our networks allow us to quickly and efficiently find candidates and to find out about vacant positions that might not otherwise be announced publicly.
For over 10 years our Swiss teams improve their knowledge of the labor market and build a strong network of professionals. In addition to our network in Switzerland and Europe, we, as a part of the PageGroup, have at our disposal an army of employees working at 150 offices spread across 35 countries. This significantly widens our search field, ensuring our ability to find the right candidate for the job no matter how specific the job profile and requirements are.
With four decades of experience in the recruiting industry, Michael Page has what it takes to guarantee success-as countless companies and candidates can attest to. We make use of common methods as well as innovative approaches such as social media and online forums and other less conventional channels. This two-pronged approach facilitates our ability to get our job done so that you spend less time and effort on recruiting without sacrificing on the quality of your candidates and ultimately your new employee. Whether you are applying for a job or looking for a new employee, our consultants help you at every step of the way and ensure that everyone comes out ahead.