Notre client recherche un(e) Assistant(e) de Direction, pour un contrat permanent et à 100% (ou à 80%).
- Département Stratégie, Ventes et Marketing
- Executive support
Pour l'un de mes clients je suis actuellement à la recherche d'un(e) Assistant(e) de direction avec une première expérience professionnelle dans le domaine bancaire.
- Excellente connaissance du milieu bancaire obligatoire
- Expérience significative d'assistanat de Direction
Nous sommes activement à la recherche d'un(e) assistant(e) de direction pour assister plusieurs directeurs.
- Bilingual in French and English
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will manage the CEO's day to day projects, calendar, and personal affairs that will enable our dynamic client to continue its exceptional growth.
The role will encompass full personal and professional administrative duties.
French and English are a must in this role.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
- Work between time zones - over time will be likely in this role
Our client is a leading global cosmetics company. We are looking for an Executive Assistant with experience and passion for the luxury segment to support three members of the Board of Directors and to work on global events.
- Exciting and diverse tasks for board members
- Become part of an internationally operating cosmetics company
You will be responsible for supervising the Administrative Services department of a SME company. You will be working closely with the Direction, the group, as well as the other departments as and when required. You will be in charge of managing 3 people.
You must speak French and English.
- Small team to manage - Admin scope for the company
- Challenging position - High level EA position
Our client, a multinational FMCG company based in Zug, is looking for an Administrative Assistant. Your activities will include the classic assistance tasks, exciting projects and varied activities. You will support the multi-member Executive and will be responsible for a smooth daily routine.
- Well-known multinational FMCG company
- Varied tasks in a great team and a lot of responsibility
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will have a key responsibility for the smooth running of the Secretariat, the meetings of the residential Executive and the General Assembly. This includes the preparation of the agendas and documents, taking minutes and drafting reports. Effective support to Secretary General is also part of the responsibilities. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs and offer solutions to problems.
- Excellent level of English required - Capacity to take minutes
- Professionalism, structure and confidentiality
A leading Tech Company is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide strong admin support for the office. This will be a contracted role in Geneva.
We are looking for someone bilingual French & English.
- Contract role until end of December 2022
- Immediate start date - French & English Fluency
Our client, a leading technology and security provider with offices in Zurich, is currently looking for an Executive Assistant ENG/DE that is able to start on short notice. Their C-Level team is looking for you to support the Europe based Leaders and their teams and link with the two global Executive Assistants.
- 6 months temporary assignment with possibility of extension
- Hybrid working model
We are actively looking for a proactive assistant to support a relationship manager.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the finance industry
- Willing to learn and develop themselves on the long term within the company
We are looking for a administrative and executive assistant, ideally with an experience in the finance sector.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
For our client, an international company in the financial industry, we are looking for a flexible and highly motivated Junior Executive Assistant. In this position you will be joining a young and dynamic team, supporting multiple individuals with daily business.
- Permanent employment in the heart of Zurich
- Assistant experience and perfect command of English
Our client is searching for a Administrative/Executive Assistant or Secretary. Start date ASAP. The position can be part-time or full-time.
- Start-up environment
- Bilingual French and English
We are looking for an EA with more than 7 years of professional experience in order to ensure the end to day functions are carried out efficiently and effectively. You will be the primary coordinator and point of contact for meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a temporary role for 7 months.
- Contract role working within an established FMCG
- 2 days a week in office - Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level Exec
We are looking for a bilingual (French and English - both excellent) EA to Chief Legal Officer of a company based in Geneva. You must be available ASAP and able to cope with a challenging work.
- Work for a top performing company in a legal administrative role!
- Senior support role with a breadth of administrative duties
Nous sommes à la recherche d'un(e) assistant(e) polyvalent(e) bilingue en allemand et français pour assister le directeur d'une société internationale. Le poste est très polyvalent et inclus beaucoup d'administratif pour le bureau également.
- Bilingue en Français et Allemand
- Expérience de minimum 3 ans dans un poste administratif
This role will run the office and incorporate EA duties for the right candidate.
You must be highly polyvalent and able to switch from EA to Office manager duties in French and English.
We are looking for a personable candidate, able to think out of the box.
- Office Manager needed for an immediate start - French and English required
- Exciting role - Family oriented and high performing team
We are looking for an EA to 3 SVP.
If you are a gem, able to cop with 3 different personalities, please apply.
French and English are required.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Management Team
- Liaison with CEO Office and other C-level stakeholders
We are currently looking for a senior executive and personal assistant. A previous experience with a UHNWI is required.
- Previous working experience with a UHNWI
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English