The COVID-19 health crisis altered the meaning and the idea behind digital transformation for most companies. It moved from being an end process, an idea, an element of future operations to work towards, and into an immediate reality.
Thanks to the rapid pivot from the office to remote work, powered by digital solutions, many companies were able to continue operations, while exploring other new ways of working and communicating with their customers.
This is shown by an international survey we conducted at PageGroup among over 1,200 Managing Directors, HR Directors and CTOs in Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Poland, Austria and Switzerland.
What other data does the survey reveal?
- Main challenges they faced in the last year
- Digital transformation at different paces
- Key areas for next investments
- The most strategic Technology and Innovation roles
- SMEs & large companies | the results in depth
Would you like to access the data from our survey?
Download the complete infographic today.