I started my career at PageGroup as a graduate consultant at Michael Page France. After six intensive months, I have been offered to move to Geneva and work there as a consultant in the Finance & Accounting division. During this time, I learnt an immense amount about the Swiss market and the fundamental responsibilities of a recruitment consultant. After a break to complete my master's degree, I returned to Geneva and started work at Page Personnel. I quickly became a manager and put together my own Finance & Accounting team. In 2011, I transferred back to Michael Page in order to strengthen the Finance & Accounting division there. Today I am the Director of Michael Page Geneva for Finance and Accounting, Banking and Financial Services, Commodity Trading and Healthcare managing 15+ consultants.
- Recruiting from all sectors for my clients and expanding my expertise in this market every day
- Representing Michael Page as a full-service provider and regularly taking part in networking events
- Winning new clients and improving customers loyalty by offering them the very best PageGroup experience in Switzerland and abroad
- Leading a team of experienced consultants, coaching my colleagues, providing training and developing our future leaders
- Be curious and work for your candidates and clients with a passion. Our profession is a people business
- Never give up – our job is a marathon, not a sprint
- Be consistent – quality is the key to everything you do. Enjoy the recognition