Ein Job voller Emotionen sucht Kollegen mit Persönlichkeit.
- Potenzial trifft auf Ambition
- Triff Deine Karriere bei PageGroup
To support our client development, we are looking for an Accounting Manager (M/F) to support the Western-Europe region. It is a permanent role to be filled as soon as possible.
- European Headquarter based in Lausanne
- Fast paced environment
- Contribute to the software system architecture for new medical devices
- As part of team, design and implement embedded software for new medical devices based on Agile principles
- Great atmosphere with passionate colleagues
- Great products in the medical industry
Our client is looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a small team in order to support the expansion of Regulatory Affairs activities (MDR, PMS, R&D) on innovative class III devices.
- Class III Medical Devices
- Innovative start-up
Supervises the activities of manufacturing, supply chain of medical devices. Involved in directing a team in charge of manufacturing, design transfer to manufacturing, manufacturing process validation, supply chain management. Responsible for proper supplier management per our Quality Management System. Oversees production forecast.
- Medical device - Class 3 - ISO13485 - startup
- Manufacturing, design transfer, process validation, supply chain management
Corporate communications specialist
- 5-7+ years experience in internal/external communications
- Global scope
As Senior HW System Engineer m/f, you will be responsible to understand the assay workflow requirements for integration
onto the instrument; interpret the assay needs and develop associated design inputs, with specific focus on hardware and software development requirements. Subsequently supporting instrument development, assay integration and verification/validation activities. Position based next to Lausanne.
- International company - In-Vitro Diagnostic - Medical device (Class III)
- instrument development - Assay integration - Project Management - ISO13485
Carries out general accounting activities and assist the actual team with the budget and the analytical accounting.
- CDM of 3 years with the possibility to go permanent.
- International exposure in the sport field.
B2B consumer insights manager
- Experience in B2B
- Experience in consumer insights
As BioEngineer m/f, you will have a leading role in the development of assay technologies the company platform. Position based in Lausanne.
- BioTech - Innovation - Fast-growing company
- Assay technology development - Experiments and analysis of data
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company as their Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Fast paced environment with potential for growth
- 360 Talent Acquisition role
Key account manager IT
- Experience hunting and developing key accounts
- Experienced in IT and Saas
Our client is searching for a Sales Administrator, part-time between 60 and 80%, for a temporary assignment of 6-9 months. Available immediately.
- Experience in sales support and especially in quotations
- Fast-paced international environment
The infrastructure, HaaS, containers, the portal are up and running smoothly. The cluster's automation needs to be brought to the next level. It requires connection to internal and public clouds for bursting purposes. We aim at building the expertise of the best in class (AWS, Azure, GCP) to help the users consume the right service from the right provider.
- Experience with Public Cloud
- Knowledge with DevOps
Our client is an international company active in the consumer goods industry. To support its development and growth, we are currently looking for a talent Talent Acquisition specialist to join the team. The role is a 6 month temporary contract.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation in a TA role
- Fast-paced environment
We are looking for a temporary Executive Assistant
- Support of the CEO
- French / English
Vous aurez pour mission d'élaborer, de mettre en œuvre et de suivre un plan efficace de gestion des logiciels pour l'ensemble de la structure. Vous gérez le budget lié au portefeuille de logiciels mais également un partenaire interne, capable de comprendre les différentes politiques des éditeurs et fournir des recommandations ciblées.
- Vous avez 5+ ans d'expérience dans le domaine du Software Asset Management.
- Vous avez de solides connaissances du domaine IT basé sur ITIL
You will be supporting the creation of the test plan and test strategy.
- Min. 2 years in Verification and/or Validation (Embedded Systems)
- Experience with CAN, UART, SPI, I2C communication protocols and uses
Your role will be to define the software strategy on a group level. You'll be directly reporting to the CTO. You will play a key role in the transformation of their software solution to a pure cloud-native app. You will be driving the development of the software solution and lead the technical strategic decisions to ensure the company solution remains optimal. They will represent the technology vision of the software solution on management level.
- You have at least 10 years of XP on Cloud and SaaS solutions
- You have a deep knowledge of system architecture
-Manage 1 to 2 direct reports
-Drive reporting through processes, systems & effective communication with subsidiaries
- Drive reporting through processes, systems & effective communication with subsid
- Participate actively in the Budget process elaboration