Le ou la secrétaire général.e adjoint.e assistera le Conseil administratif dans l'exécution de son mandat et soutiendra la mise en oeuvre des politiques publiques
- Poste permanent au sein d'une institution publique
- Coordination de plusieurs projets
Our client is a volunteer-led, not-for-profit, medical society. It is an independent, non-governmental organization. Our client's members and decision-makers are healthcare professionals. They give their time and expertise freely, while continuing their daily, high-paced clinical and/or research work. Our client's volunteers are world renowned experts. Their opinions are routinely sought and their papers regularly published and referenced.
- Internationally recognized NGO
- Team management
We are looking for a Grant Management and Contract Director who will be a people manager, an external relationship facilitator and a portfolio manager.
This is a critical role for the organisation. We are expecting to receive people with a solid experience as a grant management specialist and with experienced leadership skills.
- Manage and Supervise all the grant management activities of the organisation
- Full time & Permanent role
We are looking for a Programme Officer to support the coordinator of training session and projects. You will be also in charge of organising events.
This position will start with a temporry contract.
- Full time role - Project, Coordination and Budget Management
- English and Spanish are a must, French a plus
Nous recherchons un-e Secrétaire General Adjoint-e.
Ce poste peut être à temps partiel à 80% ou temps complet à 100%.
Nous apprécierons les dossiers avec une excellente connaissance du tissus économique et institutionnel genevois.
- Poste permanent au sein d'une institution publique du canton
- Coordination des demandes du conseil d'administration
The Caseworker provides screening, treatment planning, case management, and court reporting.
This is a full time role starting ASAP.
English, Russian and Ukrainian at a B2 level min are required.
- 6 month temporary mission starting on the 2nd of August
- Assists in the processing and managing of cases and caseloads
We are looking for a Project and Grants Manager - Spanish Speaker.
You will build capacity and support the deepartment within an assigned portfolio, translating lessons learned into key policy and guidance refinements for global implementation as corporate and country processes evolve. This includes an integrated performance management approach.
- Experience working with developing country stakeholders
- Solid experience in managing risk, including financial and legal aspects
We are looking for a Governance Coordinator to support the governance activities and the meetings of the Board and its Standing Committees of our client. You must be immediately available and speak perfectly English.
- Engagement and coordination support to Board
- Operational and information management support
We are looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist who provides enterprise-level support to
performance monitoring, evaluation and reporting for our client's strategic impacts. Through analyses, management and relations, you will: support our client's corporate planning and reporting cycles; support result-based management within the organization & support the management and development of M&E function
- Provides enterprise-level support to performance monitoring
- Maternity cover for 6 month
We are looking for a Programme Officer for 6 months.
Provision of advice and support in the development of projects including: preparation and editing of funding proposals; preparation and editing of reports for external stakeholders; monitoring and evaluation of current projects; developing and updating guidelines and templates for external-facing materials.
- Program Officer whether in drafting documents or managing relationships
- Participates in the process of analysis on performance/financial/management