VIP IT Supporter 100% (m/f/d)
Analytical thinking and customer-oriented personality
ISO certified and internationally operating company
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned company in the Zurich region within the manufacturing industry.
On its behalf we are recruiting an IT Supporter, a permanent and newly created position, that will be supporting activities for the VIP stakeholders (C-Suite).
In this position you will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- First point of contact for IT-relevant topics for the management level in person, by telephone and by e-mail
- Providing an excellent customer service, by building and maintaining the relationship
- Coordinating and proactively handling IT requests in cross-departmental collaboration
- Responsible for setting the right priorities to ensure an excellent service
- Sourcing, managing and configurating of the internal hardware, software and consumable products
- Planning and supporting events related to IT issues, such as video conferencing
- Ensuring continuous support quality, as well as actively contributing to improvements in work processes
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship and/or studies in IT
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in IT Support are required, preferably in a manufacturing and dynamic environment
- Solid German and English skills (verbally and written)
- Very good skills in French would be an asset
- Proficient user in IT-Infrastructure, including Workplace-, O365-, IT communication & collaboration-technologies
- Solution- and customer-oriented personality
- Autonomous and reliable way of working
- «CAN-DO»- Attitude
What's on Offer
Are you currently looking for a position within an international operating, dynamic business environment, in which you will be able to combine your IT passion and your customer orientation? We look forward to receiving your application!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.