Trust Officer (m/f)
Work in an international & dynamic work environment.
Competitive Package & centrally located offices.
About Our Client
Our client is a financial services provider in Zurich.
In your role as Trust Officer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assuming full accountability for designated mandates carried out by Trust and Company Admin
- Reviewing assigned mandate files periodically
- Liasing with both internal and external parties
- Ensuring prompt and accurate billing of all services rendered
- Monitoring the changes in the regulatory and legal environment and potential implications for assigned mandates
- Supporting and contributing to projects allocated on an ad-hoc basis
- Investing in your own professional development, constantly improving your know-how and technical skills
- Performing FATCA/CRS duties
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a Trust Officer in a similar environment
- STEP qualified
- Fluent in English (Spanish and/or German would be great assets)
- At ease with all Microsoft office programs
- Passionate Team Player with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, who thrives in a multicultural, international environment
What's on Offer
Our client offers a permanent contract based in Zurich in a dynamic, challenging and attractive environment which will perfectly fit a versatile and hands-on candidate.