Transaction Manager - Real Estate (M/F)
Origination and deals captain in Romandie
Be part of a growing professional transaction management team
About Our Client
Our client is a major player of the Real Estate industry in Switzerland.
- Origination of deals throughout the French speaking part of Switzerland.
- Analysis and valuation of real estate assets including financial modelling of investment cases.
- Preparing and presenting pitches.
- Sale of investment properties, real estate portfolios, land and development projects as well as sale of property companies.
- Structuring, preparation and execution of sale-and-leaseback transactions.
- Financial advisory services (debt & equity).
- Buy-side advisory and commercial due diligence support.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years experience in real estate transactions in Switzerland.
- Solid and proven track record of sourced deals.
- Perfect knowledge of the local real estate ecosystem (property managers, brokers, lawyers, land owners, etc.).
- Fluent in French and English. Fluent in German is a plus.
- High interest in capital markets, investments and real estate related topics.
- Strong organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills with an outgoing manner.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
- Self-starter with passion for excellence.
What's on Offer
- A team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture.
- An organisation where personal initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
- Competitive compensation.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.