Traffic Operator / SAP Key User (m/w) - 100%
International and fast-paced environment where new ideas are valued!
Experience in operation role and knowledge of SD and MM modules
About Our Client
Our client, an international company specialized in the logistics and trading industry located in the area of Zug is currently looking for a proactive and hands-on operation specialist to start as soon as possible.
- Managing and organizing air freight, sea shipments, road and rail transport on an international level, including customs papers
- Collaborating with suppliers and customers for the tracking of material flows in production, transit and at the different warehouses to ensure product availability
- Supporting internal stakeholders in relation with invoicing, outgoing and incoming payments and claims management
- Preparing the reports and analysis for the senior management on a weekly basis
- Supporting process optimization within the supply chain division
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed Higher Education specialized in Supply Chain
- At least three years of experience within the supply chain operations including warehouse operations, material planning, freight management, handling sales and purchase contracts in a production environment
- Fluency in English is a requirement, any other languages are an asset
- Strong know-how of SAP SD and MM is a requirement
- Excellent communication skills on all seniority levels
- Able to take ownership, good understanding of prioritization, multi-tasking and stress resistance
- Proactive team player who works in an autonomous, efficient and well organized manner
What's on Offer
Do you enjoy taking decisions together with the management and support the optimization of processes? Are you willing to join an entrepreneurial team and make change happen? If yes, do not hesitate and apply now.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.