TR Supply Chain Technology Business Partner (m/f)
IT & Supply Chain business partnership position
Strong exposure to supply chain leadership team within the business unit
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation focusing on the luxury segment of consumer goods with its international travel retail operations based in the Zurich area. To strengthen their international operations, we are exclusively recruiting a Travel Retail Supply Chain Technology Business Partner (m/f).
The Travel Retail Supply Chain Technology Business Partner Leader works closely with the travel retail supply chain teams and manages the end-to-end (SAP and non-SAP) portfolio of digital application solutions within the supply chain functions. This position reports into the Regional Technology Leader with a matrix relationship to the Travel Retail Supply Chain Leader.
This role will be a key technology advisor to the travel retail supply chain teams, acting as the primary point of contact and technology business partner to the regional supply chain functional leadership and delivering value by shaping and informing the business strategy. The key focus areas can be listed as follows:
- Collaborates with business supply chain partners to bring effective solutions knowledge in the front-end processes of the supply chain process (demonstrates technical domain experience and expertise in a number of key areas: Distributed Order Management, Integrated Business Planning, New Product Launch, Supply Network Optimization)
- Utilizes and identifies technology knowledge (IT tools, SAP technologies) to effectively support the supply chain processes and demonstrates success in leading digital solutions and familiarity with new technologies (IoT, machine learning, robotics, process automation, deep learning)
- Works collaboratively across the IT organization to ensure all technology service needs are identified in a timely way and communicated, planned and budgeted effectively
- Ensures the strategic agenda is serviced by strong data and analytic services including data science, analytic productionalizing and ongoing support
- Optimizes the application landscape within the process solution team or function
- Manages ITIL systems development life cycle
- Coordinates with technology providers to evaluate new and innovative technologies and service offerings
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain and/or Information Technologies with additional advanced degrees.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT and Supply Chain functions preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or relevant industries.
- You have a solid understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes and broad global implementation expertise in SAP (with experience in HANA/BW, OTC, DTB, P2P platforms and processes like WMS, WCS, SNP, etc.)
- You have excellent knowledge of ITIL and other IT best practices.
- You provide intimate knowledge of system management tools, technology engineering, methods and procedures; leadership in relevant technical domains.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
Our client is committed to develop the next generation of leaders within an international environment.