Temporary Supply Planner ASAP (m/f/d)
Temporary assignment for the next 6 or 12 months
Strong possibility for an unlimited extention
About Our Client
Our client is a global, renowned corporation and one of the world leading companies in their area of expertise. For their growing regional EME Supply Chain office hub based in the Zurich region, we are currently recruiting temporary Supply Planner for a six- or twelve months contract.
For this six- or twelve months temporary assignment, the Supply Planner will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating and planning several aspects of the supply planning processes, e.g. ensuring appropriate level of inventory, as well as agreed production, customer services and purchasing objectives for a smooth supply management. This requires an aim towards analyticalanalytical and hands-on mentality, while liaising with internal and external parties including suppliers and manufacturers.
The Supply Planner core purpose is to support the centralized EMEAEMEA Supply Planning Team in the day-to-day planning activities. You will be part of an agile, demand-driven, and steadily growing supply chain organization. The responsibilities of the role holder include the following:
- Co-ordinate the tactical planning with all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve an optimal supply of materials, determine over-time or line allocation, as well as organize the external production.
- Ensure required delivery dates are met. Communicate any bottlenecks and initiate actions to avoid shortages.
- Manage the capacity allocation of the assigned category in the form of master data parameters in the short-, medium- and/or long-term, aiming to achieve best in class service levels.
- Conduct supply analysis to identify global opportunities in the assigned category, such as delivery of capacity projections, evaluation of proposed scenarios and implementation of plant transfers.
- Initiate and implement inventory policies, in order to achieve optimal stock levels, through rework orders and the destruction of excesses.
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management
- You have at least 2 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions (material planning, production planning, inventory planning and/or supply planning), preferably in a fast-moving and dynamic industry.
- You have the capability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You like operational challenges and are ready to take over a role with a big focus on operational responsibilities
- You are a strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You are fluent in English at a Business level; any other European languages would be a plus.
- You have a good understanding of SAP (APO, PP, MM, SD)
What's on Offer
Our client offers an international and dynamic working environment. The project is forecasted for six- or twelve months with a potential extension.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.