TEMP - Front & Back Office Assistant
Service in a high-end field and to VIP customers
International environment, proficient English level required
About Our Client
Our client is specialised in high end financial services.
- You are in charge of the front office: greet customers, answer and liaise incoming calls, handling badges and security, take care of correspondence and petty cash,
- You are also responsible for office coordination: ensure meeting and conference rooms and tidied and ready, manage the stock of F&B for customers and visitors, coordinate the stock of furniture and order when necessary, liaise with any supplier such as landlord, building suppliers when necessary,
- You are also in charge of various administrative tasks in supporting managers and directors, such as reviewing texts and documents, make some translations, prepare some presentations, and reserve and book any travels or appointments.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of experience in Front Office, Reception and Administrative Assistant in a high end environment,
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be a great asset,
- Proficient in English (native would be an asset) and fluent in French,
- Completely autonomous, proactive and learning & adapting fast,
- You present very well and have outstanding interpersonal skills, including a strong customer- and service-centricity.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to work in a reknown company, providing excellence, you will work with inspiring people. Good salary conditions are also provided.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.