Team Assistant Marketing 40%
Exciting support role in a renowned pharmaceutical company
Diversified tasks in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Zug, we are currently looking for a Administrative Assistant who is able to start as of January 2021. Our client values an autonomous and proactive personality who enjoys cooperating to drive change.
- Assisting and supporting the Market Access with invoices related tasks
- Claim Management and reporting of invoices and update relevant information in tracking system
- Contributing in the optimization of tracking in collaboration with Market Access management team
- Improving the claims and invoicing end-to-end process in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Liaising and coordinating closely with Insurance parties
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial training or Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Administrative/Team Assistant within market access environment or marketing/sales
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented focus
- Good organization skills, ability to work independently and pro-active
- Fluent in German, English and French knowledge is a bonus
What's on Offer
Are you passionate about an administrative role within an international pharmaceutical company? Are you highly organized and you work well independently? Then this is just the role for you!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.