Swiss Tax Compliance Specialist
Unique opportunity to join a success-story based financial company.
Entity driven by leadership and innovation.
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned investment management company.
- Collating and populating accurate financial information for the annual personal tax returns ;
- Maintain detailed files to report information required for personal tax returns ;
- Checking and managing personal and corporate tax payments ;
- Reviewing VAT calculations and returns ;
- Reviewing corporate income tax calculations, tax payment schedules and tax returns ;
- Collaborating closely with the Manager to ensure the whole process to be on track and deliverables produced on a timely manner ;
- Liaising with the tax authorities where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of a Master in Tax (international as well as swiss tax)
- Similar Swiss Tax experience encompassing a complex process management from end-to-end
- Expertise in personal and corporate tax assessments' reviews and audits
- Can-do attitude with ability to move from details to big-picture thinking
- Self-driven attitude to achieve results in a timely manner
- Strong technical skills (Excel)
What's on Offer
- Working environment promoting leadership and development of its people ;
- Entity investing across a broad range of disciplines
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.