SW Developer ( C / C++)
World class battery storage solutions manufacturer
Awareness of energy storage technologies is a plus
About Our Client
Battery Management System is an intelligent system that monitors battery states and ensures battery safety. The Battery Management Systems group works to define project architectures and requirements, and delivers functional integration of mechanical, electrical, and energy storage systems for various applications of E-mobility and stationary application.
The group is responsible for developing and delivering a system that efficiently capture and manage functional requirements as well as executing BMS functions.
Development activities covers new generation BMS design and development, system architecture development, including verification/validation of the functional requirements. This SW Developer ( C / C++) is opened in this strategic department.
The SW Developer ( C / C++) is expected to have the following responsabilties
- Planning, managing and developing the SW in close collaboration with other team members
- Working on specific phases or aspects of projects such as technical studies, preparation of specifications, and documentation, technical plans, development and validation
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, and with external bodies
- Other duties as required to insure project success
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate to the SW Developer ( C / C++) position is expected to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience system software development
- Proficient with C/C++ and lower level software development,
- Working knowledge of embedded software development tools, such as compilers, version control tools, debuggers and simulators
- Working knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, Modbus
- Experience with RTOS or close to RT processes
- Good teamwork skills and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Has experience with concurrent and distributed systems
- Understands the engineering principles and role of BMS technologies in energy storage systems
- Experience in testing BMS functionality
- Experience in BMS research and development activities
What's on Offer
This position offers attractive conditions and a great work environment. If you like working on innovative projects, this is the place to be.