Mission of 12 months
About Our Client
Our client is an international organization
As a Supply Analyst, your main missions will be oriented towards analysis and supplier performance:
- Acquires data from primary data sources of suppliers (health product manufacturers, Procurement Service Agents (PSAs) and Partner Organizations) and maintain databases/data systems
- Produces, interprets/analyzes and tracks suppliers' key performance indicators, develops and supports reporting processes, and monitors and audits data quality.
- Develops, implements and manages databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Supports development of analytics and content for partner and supplier engagements
- Provides advanced analytics for the development and implementation of category strategies, tender evaluations including cost-of-goods and/or service cost break down analyses and applying different supply and demand scenarios; and supplier performance management monitoring.
- Based on reporting and performance management needs, iterates and refines supplier reporting to improve both the efficiency of using supplier data and quality of potential insights.
- Leads the identification of sources, gathering, and analysis of category and market supply and demand knowledge to inform category strategy development and implementation including identification of emerging risks
The Successful Applicant
With a background in University degree in public, economics, finance, business administration, procurement and supply chain and other relevant field, the candidate have an advanced analytical skills and ability to work well with excel.
Demonstrated ability to manage big and complex data set
Experience in the procurement and supply chain analytical role.
Knowledge of health products is a plus.
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.