Supplier Quality Manager EMEA (m/f)
International company with European HQ in Switzerland
Senior expert role with an European scope
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer goods company with several manufacturing plants and an extensive network of external manufacturing partners and raw materials and packaging suppliers across Europe.
In the context of the expansion of the team, we are looking for an experienced professional in the supplier quality assurance field that will lead from the quality perspective the relationship with several strategic suppliers across the EMEA region.
This is a position with a 'Manager' title and seniority in the organisation, but it is not a people management position, rather a senior expert role.
The main tasks are responsibilities would be:
- Provide continued business support to ensure that the assigned suppliers category is fully compliant with company requirements and specifications.
- Develop suppliers through identification of their needs and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives. This includes the mid and long-term capability and capacity plans
- Risk assessment of suppliers and implementation of preventive actions in order to mitigate those risks. Perform technical visits for the validation of effectiveness of corrective action plans identified by the supplier audit team.
- Lead periodically performance reviews with Suppliers in partnership with the business on the quality metrics and on the status of supplier development projects.
- Support new product development / new product introduction projects (NPD/NPI) in all topics related with supplier quality (product/material specifications, manufacturing/packaging specifications).
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a senior professional with a university degree in Engineering or Science and 5 to 10 years of professional experience specifically in the field of supplier quality / supplier development / supplier audit / supplier qualification.
We are interested in candidates with a regulated environment sector background, familiar with demanding quality industry standards, like GMP standards.
There is a preference for candidates who bring experience in working with packaging suppliers, but it would not be a must.
The jobs require to visit and work on projects on supplier's sites, hence we expect availability to travel on a regular basis, mainly across Europe.
The corporate language of our clients is English, a fluent English level is fundamental for these jobs. Additional European languages would be a plus.
Please consider that we would only consider candidates with a valid Swiss work permit or candidates eligible to work in Switzerland.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be part of a highly qualified Supplier Quality Assurance team with a regional scope and responsibility, that has not only a close relationship with suppliers, but as well with multiple departments within the organization including Product Development, Operations and Procurement.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.