Supplier Code of Conduct Implementation Consultant - CSR
3 month temp mission starting mid September - English Native
Define the implementation plan for the Code of Conduct for Suppliers
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
The Specialist will personally produce the following:
- Project charter for this phase of work, including project scope, plan, budget, governance approach and risk register
- Supply base segmentation analysis defining how to apply the Code and the target maturity level of each category of supplier, and of key selected suppliers. The segmentation will also highlight the relevant topics from within the Code of Conduct applicable to each supplier (e.g. human rights risks, environmental risks, etc.)
- Monitoring and enforcement approach, covering 1st, 2nd and 3rd line responsibilities with an associated resource plan and budget
- Comparative analysis of existing CSR and EHS standards with a recommendation for preferred and acceptable standards to be used as part of implementation
- Implementation plan, covering a description of training, communications and certification, with an associated resource plan and budget
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in a relevant field (Bachelor level or equivalent) such as in supply chain management, public health, law, corporate governance, science, social science, or another relevant area of study; or,
- At least 10 years of relevant post first-degree work experience.
- In addition to above, change management, project management, fraud, corruption or related certifications or qualifications
- Advanced degree in relevant field (Masters level)
- Membership of relevant institution, e.g. CIPS, etc.
- Eight to ten years of successful experience in implementing ethics, code of conduct, corporate social responsibility or sustainability programs in the supply base
- Essential: Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Essential: Highly proficient in spoken and written French
- Proficiency in other languages would be an asset.
What's on Offer
Payroll via Page
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.