Structurer - CDD
Assignment for 6-8 months min
In Geneva city center
About Our Client
For our client, a fast growing financial company, we are currently looking for a short term assignment :
A Structurer - Cross asset/ structured products
- The selected candidate will work with the team in the design, pricing, implementation and risk management of structured products
- Working side by side with internal sales team and banks from the introduction of products and trade ideas
- Control of price escalation in front-office systems
- Create pricing models and accurately quantify the risks of the products and make recommendations on optimal risk management strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above in Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a similar discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Knowledge & experience in derivatives and structured products would be an advantage
- Knowledge in financial modelling, Monte Carlo, Local Vol, Fixed Income Valuations
- Proficient in coding in Python, Matlab, R, VBA, C/C++, Java or similar programming languages as a plus
- Work carefully and conscientiously. Excellent communication skills, teamwork spirit, risk management awareness and ability.
- Proficient in both written and spoken in French and English
What's on Offer
An interesting assignment for min 6 months.
Starting date : ASAP
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.