Strategic Pricing Manager EMEA - Life Science/Diagnostics (m/f)
Create the EMEA pricing strategy
Experience in pricing in diagnostics and or life sciences
About Our Client
Our client, a global player providing clinical diagnostics and life science products, is looking for a Strategic Pricing Manager for EMEA. In this challenging role you will be responsible to develop the pricing strategy. You will convince the company with your proven pricing track record and also with your capability in leading direct reports and managing in a matrix environment.
- Creating the EMEA pricing strategy in alignment with our sales organizations.
Leading the pricing governance and monthly reviews with key stakeholders to review pricing objectives, issues, performance and
generates action plans.
- Partnering with EMEA Marketing Managers to determine competitors and market prices for key products
- Definition of target, list and minimum acceptable price for product portfolio in collaboration with operational pricing mangers.
- Overseeing processes to monitor local adherence to agreed pricing strategies.
- Developing influencing relationships with divisions and supply chain to ensure optimal profitability of key products.
Building framework to gather and sharing competitive pricing
intelligence across the regions and segments.
- Analyzing and providing accurate reports on the developments, achievements, and trends at regular intervals to insure achievement of objectives
- Defining and setting specific tasks for employees and continuously monitor outcomes
- Developing staff through training and growth opportunities
- Operational management and coordination of the performance management reviews
- Responsible for recruitment processes for department
- Creating trainings for internal staff on pricing.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in finance, business, marketing, economics.
- 5 years' proven experience in pricing in diagnostics and or life sciences.
- Experience in market access for diagnostics with pharmaceutical therapies is a plus.
- Experience in leading and motivating teams.
- Ability to determine and articulate a long-range vision and strategy.
- Proven track record in influencing commercial teams through price and profitability management.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and use networks to acquire relevant information.
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor and execute projects.
- Process driven with focus on driving results.
- Financial modeling, analytical mind.
- Experience of using tools to analyze and set prices.
- Experience and knowledge of the use of market research for pricing.
- Excellent good written and verbal skills in English. Additional German skills are an advantage.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your pricing career in a well-recognized and global company.