Sr Manufacturing Engineer (m/f) - Medical Device
Great challenge with an innovative product
Opportunity to contribute to improve manufacturing process
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative medical device company with a strong growth in the coming year.
- Become the primary interface between the development team and the manufacturing system;
- Ensure all needed parameters are created into the manufacturing system and verify its robustness;
- Improve manufacturing process control system to assure high quality while maintaining the required production volumes;
- Work closely with Quality and Regulatory Affairs teams to establish an appropriate validation plan;
- Drive, establish and maintain the required manufacturing documentation (e.g. IQ/OQ/PQ);
- Assist with the development of a production and resource plan to ensure target production volumes can be achieved;
- Actively participate to complete the technology transfer to the production location;
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and appropriate regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- EPF/HES Engineer in MicroEngineering / Electronics, Science, or equivalent degree, essential;
- Strong Experience in manufacturing environment, regulated type of industry;
- Relevant experience in Project Management;
- Strong experience in Lean principles usage in manufacturing environment;
- Regular exposure to compliance regulations (e.g. GMPS's, audits);
- Fluent in english.
What's on Offer
Permanent contract - Please send us a PDF CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.