- International company
- Innovative products
About Our Client
Our client is an international and innovative medical device company.
You will be the strategic mindset and ambassador of your category, responsible to initiate and activate global strategies for a portfolio of medical devices in order to accelerate innovation, enhance the portfolio and strengthen the market position in close partnership with the R&D and Sales teams.
- Responsible for acting as an upstream marketing expert and crafting the annual marketing plan as well as global launch plans for your category, build marketing programs to drive demand for the products
- Identify the clients' needs and market opportunities (VOC), drive market research and prepares business cases to assess new product opportunities
- Assess market competition by comparing company's and competitors' products to drive both innovation and commercialization initiatives
- Develop and prioritize product portfolio offering and optimize product life cycle
- Manage the existing portfolio to facilitate inventory rotation and product availability, by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production forecasts
- At start of new product development, identify users' needs and supports R&D to translate them into technical specifications
- Establish product positioning and pricing, ensures product margin viability
- Drive launches of new products by preparing advertising plans (with MarCom) and by designing the necessary marketing collaterals, including launch binders and other selling aids
- Work closely with Key Opinion Leaders and focus groups to support products with clinical and economical evidence, and to provide continuing-education documents and presentations
The Successful Applicant
- MBA (Marketing or Economics) or similar education, engineering background an asset
- At least 5 years' experience in an international environment, medical devices experience mandatory
- French and English fluency (native or minimum C2), German and other languages will be an asset
- Results orientation with proven track record of operating in a fast pace orientated environment
- Confirmed experience of defining market requirements, conducting VOC, participating to the development and managing the global launch of medical devices
- Crisp and impactful communication skills, both in writing and verbally, to effectively present to internal & external audience
- Team ambassador with ability to build productive relationships in an international environment
- Available to travel occasionally (about 5-10% of time).
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join an innovative company with great evolution perspectives!