Solution / Functional Architect (m/f) - 12 months
You are willing to join one of the IoT leader.
You want to join one of the leaders of the IoT.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading IoT company based in Geneva.
The firmware development team is modernizing its device design platform.
In this context, it is necessary to :
- redesign all the existing functionalities
- question the UX and software teams on the usefulness of the functionalities.
- document the functionalities that the team will have chosen to keep
- recommend functional improvements that may be relevant to the entire team.
- bring innovation and ideas to modernize the platform.
The Successful Applicant
A professional experience of firmware engineer is requested.
An expertience of functional architect would be ideal.
Excellent knowledge of UML / Documentation process and embedded software architecture is required.
Experience with low level Firmware is a plus (MCU, HAL, ...).
An obsessive desire to understand the existence and interactions of the existing is more than necessary.
Autonomous and strong analytics skills.
French and English fluent.
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.