Senior Temp Communications Coordinator - Excellent English
Temporary mission for 10 months - High level project
Synthesizing the content of meetings; documenting outcomes and reports
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Act as a focal point for gathering, recording and consolidating information to develop high-quality
- Draft high level editorial messages
- Facilitate communication and collaborate internally with different stakeholders.;
- Prepare initial drafts of presentations to the Strategy Committee and the Board;
- Organize and develop communication of new procedures, review approaches and documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Processes, funding recommendations and policy decisions.
- Coordinate on-boarding and on-going informational support
- Provide support to work streams and working groups
The Successful Applicant
University degree in international or public affairs, communications, social sciences, or other related field.
- Accreditation in journalism and/or professional writing.
- Professional work experience in a communication related role.
- Experience independently drafting and finalizing high-quality written reports and presentations
- Excellent skills in English
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams or groups of stakeholders.
Outstanding writing and editing skills
What's on Offer
To be discussed.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.