Senior Structured Product Sales
Leading independent equities and fixed income brokers firm in Europe
Based in Zurich
About Our Client
Our client is a leading independent equities and fixed income brokers firm in Europe. The Investment Solutions subsidiary, is seeking an outstanding sales professionals for its Zurich team. They are active in all areas of Structured Products Brokerage and high level advisory.
The Investment Solutions subsidiary is in the middle of a growth phase and hiring entrepreneurial professionals, wishing to participate in the fast growth of this franchise.
- Advising institutional clients (Private Banks, Family Offices, Independent Asset Managers, Pension Funds) in the area of Structured Products with focus on the Swiss-German market (and German and Austrian market)
- Maintain and develop own client base
- Drive sales and generate client revenues, meet customers' demands
- Utilization of internal resources in Equity Research and Financial Engineering to achieve the given sales targets
- Ensure transactions comply with internal policies and procedures - and with local regulation
- Help in preparing marketing presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Substantial Structured Products Sales experience, including generating sustainable revenues on own sales activities
- Excellent market knowledge and outstanding understanding of Structured Products (all asset classes)
- Excellent academic background
- Highly organised and efficient; Ability to work independently
- Proactive, reliable team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven track record
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Good conditions and opportunity to join a dynamic team.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.