- You are available immediately
- You have previous experience in health financing/expenditure tracking or similar
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation based in Geneva
- Managing Health Finance Specialists for specific regions, providing guidance and support.
- Leading regional priorities for technical support in collaboration with other divisions.
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders on sustainability and transition.
- Serving as the main Health Finance contact for specific regional teams, coordinating resources and strengthening connections with other thematic areas.
- Overseeing the provision of top-notch technical support and advice to regional and country teams.
- Collaborating with various teams to provide streamlined support in areas like health economics, insurance schemes and debt swaps.
- Overseeing co-financing processes
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in English and any additional language is an asset
- Postgraduate Degree in economics, public health, management, development studies or similar
- Significant experience in health financing, expenditure tracking, public financing, health financing reforms, or related themes
- Proven ability to work with diverse high-level stakeholders
- Proven management skills, leading high-performing and diverse teams in a complex and fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
6 month temporary contract at 100%