Senior Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences
Rewarding opportunity within the market leader in the recruiting industry
Personal development opportunities in an innovative environment
About Our Client
Voted Top Employer Switzerland and Europe for the past 3 years, Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives.
After another successful start of 2018 we are now looking to expand our Life Science Team in the heart of Zurich.
You will manage both client and candidates and therefore manage the whole recruitment cycle from identification to closing. This responsibility enlists the skills of your negotiation and objection handling so candidates need to have exposure to using these on a frequent basis.
Lead generation will be your responsibility with the support of a well-resourced marketing function that assist and work closely with our business development function.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a proven business developer, who can provide consultative advice to our customers.
You will have excellent client management and candidate control skills and will be hungry to succeed.
Strong communication skills will complete your profile.
A previous experience within the Life Sciences recruitment industry is a plus.
Languages required: German and English (fluent)
What's on Offer
PageGroup is certified as Top Employer Switzerland in 2016 and you will receive world renowned training when you start and throughout your career with us. You will begin on our Sales Academy program and as your career progresses we will support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful.
- Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training program (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities
- Corporate responsibility and fund-raising events for our chosen charities
More info: http://www.michaelpage.ch/about-us