Senior Network Engineer
International environment - financial sector
Network projects and operations
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known international company within the financial sector.
They are looking to strengthen their Network and Security team of 2 specialists by hiring an engineer who has between 5-7 years of experience within this field.
The role holder will be required to participate actively in designing, implementing, configuring, operating, monitoring and maintaining security and network solutions within the company, especially on the edges (between inside and outside).
- Research of network and security solutions following the requirements;
- Collaboration with teams within EMEA, Americas and APAC;
- Project oriented work (new locations, new solutions);
- 2nd and 3rd line support oriented activities;
- Follow up on services, maintenance contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- Between 5-7 years of experience as a Network and Security Engineer;
- Strong expertise on Cisco;
- Strong experience on Routing, Switching, standard firewalling, applicative firewalling, proxy and reverse proxy, voice over IP and videoconferencing;
- Ideally experienced in load balancing and cryptography (PKI).
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma is required;
- CCNA is required, CCNP is desired.
What's on Offer