Senior Marketing Manager - Services
Innovative Medical Equipment company
Newly created position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most innovative medical equipment company with an an international exposure.
The Sr. Marketing Manager, in partnership with the European Services leadership team, will develop and drive the European Services business & promotional strategy. The Sr. Marketing manager will complete the analysis, planning, go-to-market plans, and achievement of European BU goals for the Services Business Unit. The Services Business Unit encompasses service maintenance for capital medical equipment and customer experience products like self-service portals, technical support, consulting, ordering and support for devices including reprocessing & sterilization support. This person will report directly to the VP of European Service Ops with a dotted line to the corporate Director of Marketing & Product Management. The Sr. Marketing Manager will launch new services, promote the value and competitive differentiation of Intuitive Services, and identify unmet European customer needs that influence the European Services strategy. This uniquely positioned role has the opportunity to work closely with European Services, European marketing and sales, corporate Product Management and customers in hospital operations at an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic company.
- Own European marketing and product management for the company Services portfolio including service maintenance packages and pricing, customer portal, sterilization consultation and support services.
- Execute on analysis to drive European marketing of services, including, but not limited to: positioning, messaging, pricing, reviewing market share, and conducting market research.
- Drive actionable insights to corporate Product Management & Marketing partners to drive improvements in the European services portfolio.
- Deeply understand and communicate the value of company services to key customer groups and internal stakeholders including but not limited to physicians, hospital executives, nurses, biomedical engineers, customer engagement teams, and the sales force.
- Support existing services as an internal subject matter expert handling customer concerns escalated by field service, sales, and customer service to mitigate customer dissatisfaction, improve the customer experience, and increase utilization of key service offerings.
- Develop and execute European launch and promotional plans working with field service, customer service, regional marketing and sales teams.
- Work with the training, services leadership teams, and event planners to develop, deliver & scale regional training events including annual European Services Meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8 or more years professional experience in sales, marketing, product management, service, customer service or equivalent role in a medical device or capital equipment company
- At least 2 years of product marketing / management experience.
- Fluent in English and either German or French; fluency in all 3 languages a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, professional manner
- Excellent Presentation skills to internal & external audiences including leaders at the VP level
- Self-directed with awareness to proactively seek advice when needed
- Proven ability to investigate open-ended problems and work cross-functionally to implement initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively among competing priorities
- Ability to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple competing deadlines and tasks.
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office product suite
- Ability to travel 30% (International travel required)
What's on Offer
Newly created position with ability to bring leadership in a fast paced environment.