Senior Legal Counsel English and German - Life-Sciences
You speak fluently English and German
5+ years of experience in the Life-sciences industry
About Our Client
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for ex-U.S. commercial business and operations.
- Developing efficient processes for global contracting.
- Providing general legal support as needed to corporate functions including HR, Finance, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Medical Affairs.
- Advising senior international management on legal risks and ways to reduce them.
- Finding solutions to legal challenges affecting the company's business.
- Managing non-IP outside counsel on complex matters or projects.
- Serving as point of contact or represent legal function in areas of significant projects or committees.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company's Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced law degree (Masters level or above or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience as associate or counsel at a law firm or company
- Native or near-native level fluency in written and spoken English, including legal drafting
- Native or near-native fluency in German
- Experience with common commercial contracts (vendor, public and private sales, distribution)
- Familiarity with legal and compliance issues specific to the life sciences industry
- Good communications skills (written and oral) and ability to interact credibly with the senior leadership
- Ability to navigate complex legal and regulatory environments
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a reporting matrix and drive to results with high emphasis on quality and creativity
- Capacity to thrive in a cross-functional, multicultural and collaborative team environment
- General eagerness to learn and ability to navigate new areas of legal landscape
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.