Senior IP Associate Biology
Our client is a clinical stage Swiss biotech company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics.
- Define IP strategy for biologics, and execute IP strategy aligned with Company's business strategy
- Manage IP portfolio for biologics and technology platforms (patent drafting and prosecution including the coordination with inventors and outside patent counsels)
- Perform the FTO analysis for new projects
- Monitor competitors, drive competitor IP watch
- Proactively identify and assess potentially patentable inventions as well as support inventors in related activities.
- Provide IP documentation for Due Diligence, Oppositions, Infringement assessments, Partners Meetings and be point of reference for the IP related matters linked to biologics in the Company
- Manage IP budget
- Provide IP trainings to staff, and develop awareness on IP among staff
- PhD or MSc. in Biology/Life Sciences
- At least 5 years' working experience in managing patent portfolios covering biologics
- Being qualified European Patent Attorney with a few years of post qualification experience would be a plus
- Personal features include:
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, analyze and communicate key information
- Strong interpersonal skills for building networks with key experts and ensuring the interface with internal departments
- Ability to adapt priorities to meet company needs while maintaining effectiveness
- Leadership and project management skills
- Team player
- Good spoken and written English are required
Great opportunity to join a fast growing company.
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschliesslich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.