Senior Global Brand Manager (m/w)
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established brand
on a global scope
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader who offers an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products.
Lead critical global innovation projects & platforms:
* Expand our client's brand footprint and drive brand equity and sales via delivery of for new initiatives that build out brand presence in relevant sub-categories
* Engage with regional Cx Business Leaders and local markets to capture the local voice and ensure initiatives are fit for purpose and meet key needs for their consumer and their business
* Be a compelling leader of cross-functional teams to be able to keep projects moving with pace and purpose and to launch globally with flawless execution.
* Engage and partner with Marketing Manager to ensure that professional communications are flawlessly prepared and fit to overall launch strategy
* Act as a change agent, communicating the strategic vision with conviction and energy to the broader organization and key markets to ensure clear understanding, full adherence & flawless execution
Build out equity initiatives for global reapplication:
* Continue to drive consumer engagement and attraction to our client's brand by delivering a superior brand experience throughout the consumer journey
* Ensure local markets are fully connected and execute effectively in line with initiative global vision
* Remain on cutting edge of consumer digital and technology trends to ensure that our client's brand is always relevant and trusted
* Lead workstreams including global expansion and market acceleration opportunities in line with Brand Strategies
* Bring smart strategic insight to how to combine global learnings and local expertise into a compelling and successful growth plan that is highly executable
The Successful Applicant
* MBA equivalent
* More than 8 years' experience in FMCG / FMCH international companies, ideally in skincare, at a local and global level
* Successful track record of working in a matrix organization and managing diverse teams.
* Track record of coaching, mentoring, leading and developing people to build strong collaborative teams working in a high-performance environment
* Advanced in building strong brands that consumers elevate above their competitive set
* Advanced in driving connectivity with target consumers in a digital world
* Advanced in brand management in the FMCG industry and matrix organization at a local, regional and global level
* Advanced in different lifecycles of brands (incl. ideation, launch and sales)
* Advanced in turning consumer, market and financial data into strategies and initiatives to feed brand growth and equity
* Proficiency in English
What's on Offer
A unique and rare opportunity to leave its footprint in a senior brand management role.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.