Senior Gasoil Swaps Broker
You have a least 2 years of experience in brokerage, sales or trading
You understand well the dynamics of the physical Energy and heating Oil markets
About Our Client
Our client is a leading innovative international brokerage firm.
- Working with clients, market participants and brokers executing trades on behalf of clients via phone or computer
- Developing Gasoil Swap and Blocks business for clients
- Taking ownership of Gasoil Swap business development for the company: meeting clients, educate them about this new product, work closely with ICE on cleared product launch
- Monitoring and analysing market performance and trends communicating these to customers
- Writing daily market updates, news summaries and daily market letters
- Building relationships with new and existing clients on a consistent basis to develop and maintain business relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Understand the physical market and requirement in Energy, Gasoil, Gasoline, Heating Oil markets
- Good network in Energy industry
- Operationally sound, ideally with prior trade entry, and execution experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, ability to effectively communicate complex market information and data in an accurate and professional manner
- Strong written skills, ability to analyse and report on market fundamentals, technical, and trading themes
- Strong analytical skills, ability to decipher market activity and formulate opinions and ideas based on market activity
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite with a strong working knowledge of Excel
What's on Offer
A full time position in a fast-paced and meritocratic environment, with good benefits.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.