Senior Financial Analyst
Financial Planning & Analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a global actor in their field of activity and their HQ is based in Geneva.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Review of the costing and pricing process, as well as developing models to help with the decision making,
- Analyse the results of the marketing campaigns with the appropriate departments v/s the budgets and understanding the best performing strategy by region,
- Design models to understand the costs of distribution across the regions for both direct and indirect sales,
- Perform various business scenarios for budgets and forecasts,
- Monthly review of the management accounts, budgets & forecasts and working closely with the finance teams to improve the quality of the information,
- Identify and analyse the main driver s of performance (KPIs),
- Analyse commercial opportunities and build business models to the board.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree,
- 5 years experience in an FP&A role with a strong exposure to financial and economic analysis and modelling,
- Comfortable working under pressure and ability to multi-task whilst maintaining excellent attention to details,
- Strong written & verbal communication skills,
- Results driven with strong time management, planning and organisational skills,
- Excellent English level.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and advantages.