Senior Director (VP) - Industry Leader - Brand and Experience
Growth opportunity for an experienced Management Consultant / Industry leader
Leading Global Tier 1 Management Consultancy, Zurich based
About Our Client
Our client offers market-leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative
design, to help CxOs envision and build what is next for their businesses. With a Global presence, their strong team, with deep industry expertise and insight, develops new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are searching for a Sr. Director/ Vice President (VP) on the field of Brand and Experience in Switzerland with an Industry focus on either Consumer Products & Retail, Banking or Insurance in order to further expand and develop their footprint in the market.
- Responsible to grow the Brand & Experience consulting business:
*Increase market awareness and launch initiatives that will help creating opportunities
to develop new markets/clients and adapt the business.
*Be a driver in the development and expansion of the B&E consulting
*Win in the market, leveraging high expertise and insights. Find and create business
opportunities across multiple entities in the region and abroad. Answer RFP / RFI and
broaden footprint in existing client relationships.
*Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships with C-Suite, business unit, and
division head levels at the most critical clients in order to drive client value.
*Develop and codify intellectual capital and points of view, and create distinctive
knowledge initiatives, resulting in significant customer impact and strengthen the
external reputation within the respective industry.
2. Responsible to deliver projects:
*Lead, develop and engage the company resources for the client to identify and
drive value bringing the best resources to the client.
*Understand current and future client needs in the context of market dynamics and
apply insights to recommend short- and/or long-term value creation for the client at
the C-Suite, business unit and division head levels that has the appropriate level of
*Ensure the quality of the work to be truly distinctive in its focus on client impact and
- Responsible to build and manage a team:
*Develop the capability to service clients and manage the practice/team.
*Grow the number of consultants to expand further in the market.
*Provide a 'win-win' environment to inspire, attract and develop the best talents. Boost
teams' and individuals' potential to improve their engagement, performance and
career experience. Mindful of individual situations, acts as a role model, leads as a
coach and empowers teams with integrity.
- Responsible to team up and collaborate in an international context:
*Play a key role as a member of the Central Europe Brand & Experience practice.
*Collaborate with Client Account leadership to drive the strategic point of view, gain
agreement upfront on pricing, ensure delivery expectations are met, and resolve open
issues related to sales and delivery.
*Demonstrate passion for the business and constant hunger for outstanding
performance. Display energy and drive, be resilient and overcome challenges in various
contexts. Embody the values of the company, convey the vision and fuel new initiatives.
*Promote collaboration and cross-fertilization across all organizations to break silos and
leverage the best teams, expertise and assets. Expand networks inside and outside to
The Successful Applicant
The future leader needs to be an innovation driver, being capable to develop and attract best in class talents and making sure that the company is positioned as the innovation leader. Our client aims to be the best in class partner for the successful digital transformation of their clients.
The VP will be part of a selected group of VPs of the Brand & Experience practice in Central Europe, being based in Zurich.
- 15+ years of management consulting experience.
- Academic background (ideally plus MBA or Phd.) in general management and proven operational experience including strategic planning and execution.
- Must have a proven track record in business generation, practice building and on-going client relationships across multiple assignments in a highly competitive market.
- Long-lasting experience of managing/building/enlarging a team and practice.
- Substantial experience within an international matrix organization with cross-functional expert teams is mandatory.
- Deep knowledge of the Consumer Products & Retail, Banking or Insurance industry with measurable success, evidence of success, or strong promotors with the largest companies and a strong network on CxO, CxO-1 level.
- Be a trusted advisor of the market clients and recognized as a key contributor of the respective eco system.
- Languages: Fluent in German and English, French, Italian is a plus
What's on Offer
For the successfully hired candidate, our client is willing to offer a market leading salary package.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.