- Global role
- Innovative and fast-growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a medical device company, one of the leader in its sector and growing fast. The company is located in Geneva area.
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Head of Digital Marketing to join their team.
The Head of digital marketing works within the global marketing department and will have the mission of supporting the management in the implementation of the brand's digital strategy.
He/She is responsible for defining the brand's digital strategy in line with the brand strategy. His various objectives push him to implement the digital strategy in the global team and to ensure the monitoring and operational management of the various digital projects. The Head of Digital Marketing Manager takes care through his team of animating the social networks in line with the company, he manages the entire internet showcase of the brand, referencing, affiliation and visibility on the web in general. .
Its objective is to develop the visibility of the brand and to support its positioning, as well as product and corporate campaigns vis-à-vis doctors (B-to-B) and patients (B-to-C). His multiple tasks allow him to generate visibility, traffic, improve online sales of our e-shops, satisfy customers and animate the company's social networks. Its role is to design and animate the brand's communication on the web in line with the brand's strategy and the company's overall policy.
- Develop the brand's digital strategy in line with the brand and group strategy.
- Recommend and develop digital campaign assets
- Define the online engagement programs with physicians and patients.
- Develop and control campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Set up the performance measurement tools of digital tools to learn and optimize the company's plans
- Prepare accurate reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry and the added value they represent for the brand.
- Supervise, coordinate and develop a small team
- Guarantee leadership, motivation, expertise and support for your team
- Manage communication with internal contacts as well as with international / market teams
- Provide training and performance evaluation of your marketing team and supervise its daily activities
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in marketing, business or communication
- Relevant experience in a digital marketing management function
- Experienced in managing interactions with Healthcare Professionals mandatory
- Excellent strategic, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Skills in the development and management of complex projects
- Curiosity, adaptability, creativity and business orientation
- Perfect mastery of social media in order to use the platforms for promotional and marketing activities
- Perfect command of English, French a strong plus
- Availability to travel according to the needs of the position, mainly in Europe.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a fast-growing company!