Senior Digital Account Manager - Media / IT / Fintech
A unique opportunity to evolve in an expanding multinational
An opportunity to grow inside a competitive major and leader company
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and international company. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in many major cities in the world. In order to strengthen their Customer Success team's French market and contribute to the success of the company, we are looking a Senior Digital Account Manager.
As Senior Digital Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for onboarding new clients successfully, maintaining relationships with existing clients and selling additional services and products.
- Implement the technical requirements, orchestrate a flawless project launch, communicate the value proposition, identify new opportunities with the client's organization and ensure client's success and satisfaction in assigned accounts.
- Continuously expand the client's used of the services and its sophistication and hence contribute to the success of the client.
- Develop business objectives and action plans in cooperation with the clients, then execute them.
- Liaise with your clients on the initial onboarding and use of the tools to successfully leverage social data in their overall business.
- Up-sell and expand portfolio of accounts by proactively monitoring your client evolving business models, reviewing client's needs and offering adapted solutions.
- Nurture the relationship with your clients in order to surpass their expectations and establish long term relationships.
- Network and attend relevant conferences and tradeshows.
Participate in overall service and sales strategy
The Successful Applicant
- You have a relevant experience in the media monitoring industry, in a communication/PR agency, or a marketing/communications technology company.
- You have gained experience in a business development, sales or customer success role.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, presenting to large and small audiences.
- You have a university degree or an equivalent qualification.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have a "can do" mentality.
- Willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to evolve in a leader-market and competitive company.