Senior Corporate Social Responsibility Expert
Develop a CSR strategy with an agenda that everyone can get behind
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to maximize the social impact of the company
About Our Client
My client is a major actor in its area and they are very aware of their additional responsabilities both within their industry, their community and their environment
- Create, build and implement a creative and dynamic strategy that define and support the company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitment, performance, as well as employee, community and business impact.
- Develop and execute communication plans and strategies with the appropriate audiences that amplify opportunities for internal and external visibility and engagement of key CSR initiatives and milestones, working closely with the team to define the types of communication deliverables needed and laddering up to the corporate strategy using traditional and non-traditional channels.
- Establish and track metrics to measure the effectiveness of the social responsibility program, including DE&I, and report on results on a regular basis as appropriate with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate for annual CSR report design and publishing
- Further the collaboration between and with the internal employee resource networks, facilitating the development and growth of the groups and their executive sponsors to ensure lasting business and social impact
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist experience.
- Excellent skills in English, French/Italian or German would be advantageous.
- Proven, long term interest in and understanding of corporate social responsibility and how a strong CSR programme can positively impact a business
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written communications
- Able to use own established and transferable network of contacts in relevant fields
- Strong negotiating, influencing, presentation, networking and proposal skills
- A natural marketing skill set to promote CSR programs
What's on Offer
Long term assignment
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.