Senior Change Manager - 50% - 6 months
Work on the strategy of a future organisation during 6 months
Strategy of implementation and Change development process
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Liaise with Corporate Strategy to understand the wider business objectives and what the change impact will be;
- Convert those impact assessments into comprehensive action plans;
- Create and integrate change management project tasks into overall project plan
- Present the action plans to senior leadership to gain buy-in and stress test the approach;
- Manage Change Co-ordinators;
- Work closely with training team to co-ordinate training needs analysis / requirements;
- Run Change upskilling sessions and write up narrative and diagrams
- Review results / benefits as the change is embedded; measuring the success the change;
- Create and implement resistance management plan.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience of managing large, complex transformational change programmes;
- Experience of working in retail would be advantageous;
- Professional Change Management qualifications;
- Experience of undertaking change impact assessments and business readiness activity;
- Experience of supporting change communications and training needs analysis.
What's on Offer
Temp role on Page's payroll.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.