Senior Category Manager (m/f)
Strong knowledge of the cosmetics or luxury goods industries
Category management experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading company within the cosmetics industry.
- Holds sales and revenue responsibility for an area of suppliers or special axes e.g. Make-Up, Skin Care or Fragrance,
- Develop and execute the assortment Strategy for the different distribution channels: corner & own stores as well as eCommerce to come,
- Defines and implement the assortment, pricing strategy, merchandising, promotion plan and trade marketing operations,
- Prepare, participate and run negotiations with brands,
- Perform forecasts and manage product lifecycle,
- Provide reportings and analyses sales & turnover for decision making and continuous Assortment, Pricing, Positioning improvements,
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders,
- Build strong relationship with Brand Partners,
- Full supplier management: take ownership for suppliers in area of responsibility (business meetings/ reviews and follow ups, monitoring/ review and analysis of supplier and brand performance, define joint opportunities etc.)
- Lead 1 Assistant.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration or an equal education/qualification with relevant business experience,
- At least 6-8 years of experience in Category Management, Buying, Assortment responsibility preferable in an international environment,
- Profound knowledge of the cosmetics industry,
- Experience in having supplier responsibility/ negotiations and building an assortment strategy,
- Strong Communication and Negotiation skills as well as an professional as a binding appearance,
- Analytical thinking and experienced in Excel & Power Point,
- SAP Skills preferred,
- Fluent in French & English, German a strong asset.
What's on Offer
Entrepreneurial challenge in Switzerland within a top global player.