Scientific Associate Communication Manager
Leader in the medical device field
Key role in the development of innovative products
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leader in the medical device field with an international exposure.
- Review, analyse, and edit presentations/publications and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proactively identify, assess, and critically summarize relevant scientific and medical literature across therapeutic area.
- Conduct literature review to address internal and external medical information queries
- Create scientific summaries and ensure dissemination of key findings among internal and external stakeholders in multiple formats. Create presentation slide decks for internal and external dissemination.
- Collaborate with biostatistics to perform complex ad hoc data analysis (e.g., survival analysis) of clinical data sets and provide interpretation on analysis with stakeholders (e.g., upstream marketing, strategy, R&D, Quality, GHER)
- Review and disseminate the session coverage of all major relevant medical/scientific conferences within assigned geographic regions/areas
- Establish and manage a repository of scientific communications content (e.g., publications, presentations)
- Other incidental duties
The Successful Applicant
- Proven successful project management skills
- Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel and related systems
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Extensive knowledge of own area within the organization while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Extensive in the development of scientific/medical conference proceedings and manuscript publication in major scientific journals
- Extensive scientific acumen, for use in various circumstances, including in working with internal stakeholders and with physicians in identifying evidence gaps and opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of ACCME, AdvaMed, EUcomed, FDA and ISO regulations
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence and guide stakeholders
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Represents leadership on sections of projects within a specific area interfacing with project managers and medical affairs team
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study with 8 years of previous related experience.
- Master's Degree or equivalent with 6 years of related experience working in clinical, research, or healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a large manufacturing company is a plus.
- Certification in related discipline is a plus.
What's on Offer
Be part of a team that is dedicated to the launch of innovative medical devices with a strong international exposure.