SAP SD Functional Consultant (m/f)
Support & advice users in the correct use of the available solutions
Strong experience in SAP SD & Hybris
About Our Client
For our client, a global company active within nutrition, we are looking for a SAP functional Consultant. In this challenging position, you will be required to connect with different disciplines and to provide consultancy on a range of digital services by being the functional expert and trusted advisor.
- Support & advice users in the correct use of the available solutions
- Execute big data analytics scans and develop corresponding algorithm to identify roadblocks
- Translate the outcome of the scans in business improvement potential and required actions, planning and effort estimate
- Develop proposals for changes in solutions
- Implement new solutions
- Maintain an overview of available information solutions
- Conduct activities regarding changes, running projects and information improvements in such a matter that the integrity and quality end-to-end is ensured
- Execute activities in accordance with the Business Process Management processes and required supporting tooling
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a profound knowledge of the business, the Information Solutions, the systems, tooling and interfaces.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the field of Business Administration, Information Management or similar background
- 5+ years of experience as a SAP SD functional Consultant or within a similar role within a matrix structure
- The ideal candidate has experiences in setting-up and defining the functional design of E-Commerce solutions, has knowledge in SAP Hybris, SAP CRM, especially SAP Order-to-Cash and Change Management
- Experiences in other marketing & sales digital solutions are plus, such as MS CRM Dynamics, Adobe and marketing & sales analytics
- Comfortable working in a global team set up, able to collaborate in a virtual manner around the world
- Good communication, presentation and training skills as also excellent network builder in business organization
- Preferably any Project Management (PMP Silver) or any relevant Lean Six sigma certifications (for example green belt), understanding of the Agile methodology
- Team player with ability to perform in a multi-cultural environment
- Quick learner, has good appetize in learning new digital technologies
- Open-minded, Can-do attitude, willing to think out of boxes exploring innovative technology solutions to meet new business needs
- Training expertise for professionals
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What's on Offer
Are you passionate about Digital Services? Do you want to be part of an industry with huge growth perspectives?
Working for our client means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people's lives and solving the challenges of today's world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development.